Health Safety, Environment and Quality
In the development of all our activities for the naval and oil industry, IOED strives to apply the following principles:
- Develop processes that satisfy and exceed at all times the expectations of our clients, applying the necessary controls for risk prevention.
- Promote a culture of safety, occupational health, environmental and quality, through responsibility and permanent commitment, generating a positive impact on our services and society.
- Maintain as a priority the prevention of occupational accidents, occupational diseases, property damage, environmental contamination and affecting the quality of the service.
- Mitigate the impact of foreseeable risks that may endanger health, safety and the environment or those that may affect the quality of the products and services that are provided.
- Create development opportunities for our allies, and allocate resources that are necessary for the implementation of training programs and improvement in the quality of life.